Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Princess Blade

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH They showed Princess Blade yesterday in telly and nobody told me about it!!! ..... Shin did, today. She told me how much the movie rocks and how deliciously violent and fantastic it was. I hate you all T_T They even have Hideaki Ito in the movie. Why nobody told me....T_______________________T

Another movie I am dying to watch is Casshern. I heard its already out in dvd. I hope they have it out here. Got one bishie in the film:

Ju-Lian : if u watch the trailer properly, got one super bishie T_T
Shinyu : ..... 1 only?
Ju-Lian : lots of bishojo lah
Ju-Lian : the rest not that bishie hahaha
Ju-Lian : international shortage of bishie ah, dont be greedy
Shinyu : hahahahhahaa
Shinyu : i think shortage coz no contribution from malaysia.

I'm going to the mall to look for dvds. Wish me luck!!!! X_X

2 comments:

Gabeprime said...

Good luck. As for me, I have that DVD queued up at the dvd rentals. :) It looked kick-ass from the trailers I've seen.

Shinyu said...

all i want to say is...

WUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAAaaaaaaaaaa........

PRINCESS BLADE IS COOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL!!!


But my collegues all said it's a stupid movie and they dun understand it and do not like it. T_T Baka!