Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Glasses

Taking Shin's advise, I went to get my eyes checked. You might not know this but I've been having severe headaches for the past few days this week. Firstly, I thought it was due to lack of sleep and too much telly, but despite getting many hours of sleep, I still have this odd and awful throbbing in my head. It gets very bad when I try to read or look into the computer screen. This is totally uncool. Ju is getting glasses soon T_T

Spent RM380 on the new pair and will be getting them this evening. I'm thinking of wearing them only when I'm using the computer, reading and driving. Hope it clears up the headache. Otherwise I might have to go for a brainscan or something. Oh frick.

But anyway, I got my eyes checked, and my short-sightedness was only 50. By norm, you don't need glasses, but the optician said that my eyes might be taking too much damage by the amount of time I spent in front of computers. I'm choosing to believe that. Sometimes when I sit in cars, I get this really overpowering nausea for no reason at all. What the hell is wrong with me...

Today, all I managed to do was to check my emails and draw one panel of the new page. Then I had to take a break and nap a bit to keep the headache tolerable. This is so horrible. I'm starting to think that I'll never be happy again. T_T Someone wake me up from this migraine nightmare.

But at least my indigestion is slowly clearing up. I think I might be taking too much meds from last week's bout of flu+fever. I feel nauseas before, during and after meals but I still force myself to eat. This got so bad that I was gagging for 3 hours after dinner everynight. Crazeeee! >__< Eeeee!

1 comment:

Gabeprime said...

I hope you are feeling a lot better by now. I was thinking that maybe it was glasses you needed to cure that headache of yours. Maybe you also need to take some time off. Anyway, if I was in your position and I'm getting these constant severe headaches lately, I'd have my head checked ASAP. If there's a problem, I'd like to know early while it can be fixed or something. If there's no problem, then I'd at least have the peace of mind that the headache will eventually go away.

Take care.