Monday, October 18, 2004

Slowly does it...

I've changed my mind about going to Cherating beach next week. It's just not worth it, to be driving 4 hours just to get there in the afternoon, stay overnight, check out by 12 noon the next day, and drive for another 4 hours to get back to KL. I'm bloody prone to motion sickness. I rather spend my birthday like any normal person does. I'm glad Keat agrees or I'll have to go just because it's free. That'll surely kill the fun.

So he'll be going back to Brunei this weekend, and returning next week. He'll be getting a bottle of Jack Daniels' and we'll have ourselves a merry little cake and drinking session! I've learnt that whiskey + greentea is the best drink to serve girls. They'll be drunk before they even know it! :D XD XD

Ah, the severe hecticness of the weekend and of last week made it impossible to draw. This week is no exception. I have to work days and nights, have a nasty amount of stuff to take care of in Klang, and whatsmore with the birthday preparations this weekend. And Sureen's needing my help to move, not to mention that i'll have to faithfully visit the gym this week because of my gradually expanding waistline. Ai caramba! But who knows, good things happen when you least expect it! I might be able to complete the ROMB page this week, but no promises.

Went for this makeup class last Saturday. Eyelash curlers are instruments of torture, I tell ya. But I came out from that class looking like exactly how I expect to look after putting on cosmetic. No surprises here, but people around me reacted like they're seeing me for the first time. Ugh, spare me. But still, it's fun. As usual, Pei was the "kiasu" one. She slapped on more layers of colors than anyone. Oh geez, that's so like her...hehe. It's like, the more skin area covered, the better.

But yeah, so much for my dull uneventful weekend. Will try to wade through the shit to bring you the latest in SewerLand tomorrow!

2 comments:

Shinyu said...

wheeee you gals went to makeup classes?? :O That's sooo cool...hohoho

So, what should I get you for ya b'day this year dear?? Have nothing in mind right now..hm...getting you a 2-piece bikini in flourecent yellow???

Ju-Lian said...

Yeah went for this makeup class. You remember me telling you about Pei buying this freckle cream from kanebo? The class is taught by the owner of the saloon we bought the kanebo products from. :D

Anyway, no bikinis please. Don't have the figure for it. I rather wear a rice sack. T_T