Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Page Completed

Page done and sent to Shin. Heard that she's going to Melbourne soon. That's nice. That girl definitely needs a break. But...no one to update the page when she's gone.. T_T

My birthday this Saturday. Nothing much planned 'cept for eating and much much eating. People ask me what I want. I truly do not know. I have nothing that I want except for that Reebok gym bag I saw the other day maybe. I had a distant twinge of desire when I saw it. But I was stressed the other day and wanted to spend money to unwind. So I did not buy it because I've been spending waaaaay too much lately. Siggghhh.

But yes, new page new page. I miss drawing Matt. He has such simple facial features and expressions. Easy to read like a book. So now you know two things. Despite Matt's laziness, he's top in his class, but he's not exactly happy to find out that he's being elected for an entrance exam to Sol. Kurt. And who's that creepy looking nerdy girl in the last panel. Ah, you'll see in the next page.

Til next time.

No comments: