Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Fanart Contest

High possibility I'm going to join this week's contest at Drak's. Since I have a half-drawn fanart for Akira-san of Tsunami Channel, I might as well complete it! If I remember correctly, it was a drawing of Laika. Seifuku-clad schoolgirls with katanas are such the rage nowadays. Very Go Go Yubari. Which is pretty cool in a freakn weird shit sorta way. So let's hope I make significant progress with the ROMB page today to be able to CG the fanart. :)

It was raining this morning when I woke up. It's a wonder how I'm reading so late into the night nowadays (1-2 am) and still am able to wake up at 8.30am to get my ass to work. I'm the sort that gets whiny with headaches and dizziness if I lose half a minute of sleep from my solid 8-hour routine. Ah, so cool. It would be good if I can maintain such a lifestyle. That'd be glorious.

No comments: