Friday, October 29, 2004

Made it Alive

It's finally Friday, and I'm finally relieved from my 24-hour support shift. WOOHOO!!! Damn I'm tired like hell, as much as it's fun. It was a miracle how i managed to still wake up and get my ass to work every morning...and still update the dang comic. Wahahahaha!

So yes, working on the lineart. Hope to finish it by the weekends and need to get to put in more work for the new layout. But anyway, Shin got another new voting button for ROMB with Buzzcomic. The least you can do, people, is to click on the two buttons everyday to vote. If you can do that for me, I'd appreciate it. Why are the votes important? It's because when I'm down and burnt out, the first thing I look at are the vote listings to make myself feel better (or worse). Yeah, i know it's stupid and shallow, but I'm just a person, and I need superficial reassurances like these sometimes.

Gee, I do get sick talking about myself and the comic. Hate it. Feels like I over-indulged in chocoloates or something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I say indulge in something that isn't so sweet, and is delightfully refreshing: sushi! :DDD
Anyway, it's not stupid or shallow. I'd like to meet a single webcomic artist who doesn't care about the popularity of his comic. Seriously.