Thursday, October 28, 2004

Splitting Headache

Despite the crazy hours, deathgrip schedule nature of my job, I really do love it you know? I can't give you the reasons why. It's just when the pressure gets high and the schedule is tight, I just dip into this part of me which makes me intensely alert and logical. It's like I hit my Overdrive mode and I just go whooooshhhh! XD

This is a rush I don't get elsewhere; not from drawing, not from bossing people around. It's from solving problems and gaining control over situations where people frantically call you up in the middle of the night, expecting answers...

Gee, have you ever heard of people getting addicted doing 24-hour support work?

....I'm having huge headache from so many late night calls from Dallas. My head's practically buzzing. XD

No comments: