Sunday, April 06, 2008

S'like a fookin arcade in heah!

Hubs went right out and got a PSP right after the payraise. x_x Wanted to play God of War. This purchase proved to be a better deal than the Nintendo DS that I bought a while back. For one, the graphics and the audio is way more advanced than the NDS. I mean, shit, look at Crisis Core, fergawdssake. It totally blows the PS2 and NDS graphics outta the water (IMHO at least). Polygons and animation's definitely more refined, with less jaggies and crap. Impressed the hell outta me, it did. To anyone whom I argued with regarding the merits of NDS versus PSP, I formally apologise cuz I was totally pulling it outta my ass previously. :p


Look at this snazzy boy.
Photobucket


Trying out Ratatoille. Yeah, I know it's kinda lame. Gave me the worse type of motion sickness... with the nasty burps and all...

Photobucket


I'm sad to report we have every recent console out there except for the XBOX. So much for saving our millions to migrate. And way to go, we decided to go original. Made us feel good when we bought something and finished it for a change. Actually if you could afford it, it really pays to go original.

Photobucket


The PS3 is really an awesome piece of machine. If you get it, play 'Uncharted' and you'll know what I'm raving about. It totally blew my brains out. Yeah, it's that awesome. The rendered environments of the game never fail to make us wave our arms and go 'These crazy sonofabitches game developers!'

Ayup.

1 comment:

Jon Choo said...

I am happy with both DS and PSP, though the PSP is slowly coming into its own after years in the shadows. Chains of Olympus is mind blowing, and though I don't agree that the PSP visuals match the PS2's, it is pretty damn close.

I have to save up for a PS3, for MGS4. But I still need a HDTV! The one time I played Uncharted at a mates house, I found the graphics awesome. Good ol' Naughty Dog.