Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Lazy Dinner for Two

I told Hubs I was lazy, too lazy to do the cooking. So I wondered aloud if there's any volunteers. Asked him if he wants to do the cooking. He responded as below:
Photobucket

Wasn't in the mood for rice tonight. Hubs want some good ol' veggie stew pasta. I just got the stuff in the fridge for this. Got the chicken defrosted and vegs soaked. I just boiled the breast for an hour or two and chucked the vegs in. Then in goes the whole can of Prego pasta sauce. Sizzle sizzle boil boil then it's done. Ain't no easier dinner than this.

Behold some of the ingredients.
Photobucket

Pretend for a sec this is Beef Goulash or something fancy
Photobucket

Yeah, check out the fibre for the day
Photobucket

Stick the pasta in and you're almost there. Let it churn around a bit, unless you like it al dente.
Photobucket

Did I say I like soggy and limp pasta?
Photobucket

Dinner served! Thank God for small mercies.
Photobucket

Naturally, we emptied the bowl and were hungry by 9pm cuz of the meat-free and sour dinner. Makan supper lo, memang tak tahan. :D

No comments: