Tuesday, March 01, 2005

A Dog to call my own...FINALLY.

I've gotten a 2 week old Miniature Pinscher. She's a tiny brown pup with sleepy eyes, smallest in the whole litter. For RM480, she's MKA registered and microchipped. Among the tans and the rest of the browns, why did I pick her you ask? When set loose, this little pooch made a beeline towards my pedicured toe and started licking. The rest just went off in hesitant random directions to gnaw at stuff. She's a bit more hyper compared to the rest, but that's okay. Her head is larger than her body and she looks like an overgrown houselizard. Heart-melting <3 <3

I'll get a picture as soon as I get her home, most probably this weekend. I have most of her doggy stuff ready, including the kibble, treats, playpen fence, toothpaste, etc. Even got her a leopard-print leash+collar complete with a flirty golden bell. Oh boy, she's going to be the sexiest MinPin gal alive. Now all I have to do is to give her a name.

....
..
.

I confess...I'm harboring this secret fear that she'll die in my care. T_T

5 comments:

INGGO! said...

sheesh... talk about morbid. I told you a Tamagotchi would be better. Atleast if a Tamagotchi dies, all you have to do is reset! hehehe.. ^_^

Anonymous said...

Hello, i also once have a puppy but its pretty hard to take care,and at last i lost him cause he just ran away from the house while i am not in.

Shinyu said...

pictures! pictures!

sounds like a good hobby for ya :D

but yesh.... dun kill it....

Ju-Lian said...

NO MY DOG IS NOT GOING TO DIE T_T

Gabeprime said...

I'm sure you'll take good care of her. Have you a name for her yet? And yes, please post pics when you can. :)