Monday, February 27, 2006

In all things of the Lord

I miss drawing ROMB. Site is still down due to some changes on our Host's side. But since i'm not updating atm, guess it's fine to just let it be. At least I don't have to keep cleaning up that crappy spam in my shoutie. Some people can be such jackarses.

Moving out in May. Yes yes yes! When all thing's settled down and hunkadory, I'll get right back into where I left off. Previously was really wondering if I should stop the story, but I realised that I shouldn't because of the amount of time I will be spending at home nightly after I move. The reason I don't do that now is because the room is horribly stuffy, noisy and hot. Yes, despite the monsoon rains. I have no idea how I tolerated this for so long, but the weather recently has been unbearable. I toss and turn until 2 - 3 am, sweat-drenched at least a few nights a week. If allowed to continue, I shall lose my marbles. No kidding!

For those who does not know yet, KK and I are planning our wedding on Nov25 this year! :) The date's been confirmed by our church and our parents are both fine with it. In fact, the date was given by KK's mom after she consulted the temple. For my side, everyday is a good day for it is made by the Lord!

But anyway, there'll still be ruts in the road. The common issues of having to talk to non-believer parents about ancestral worship and certain rituals. I ask for prayers for the Lord to walk before us and open/smoothen up the road for us. We also ask for a stress-free and joyful period of planning and stuff! :)

Yup!

Got baptised yesterday together with KK through full water immersion. It was very meaningful to be blessed together. Previously I did it many years before with sprinkling of water in my old Lutheran church. Somehow the impact wasn't as great and as memorable as the full immersive version. Ah well, am very thankful that Sam, my cellgroup leader advised me to do this with KK. Got a bit teary-eyed somewhere in the middle. Will post photos (if they turn out well)

^__^

No comments: