Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Detoxed & Scarred

My face is full of unsightly red bumps, swollen pores and pimples. The pimples are huge and filled with pus. Oh garshhh it hurts and stings and itches. I'm going mad.

Oh my beautiful beautiful complexion....If I know that this is going to happen before I try Chlorella I wouldn't have done it. Seriously, I'm going to be scarred and stuff from this. Am so stupid to even consider taking cleansing foods like this before really going into the side effects of the detoxification. At first, thought it was just going to be some pain and aches here and there but NO, it had to be ugly humongous packs of zits on the face.... le sigh........

Zits all over and some parts of my face ( T-zone ) seems inflamed and congested. Of all the times, this has to happen one month before Chinese New Year. By then, my face will be freshly marked and scarred by my itchy fingers picking on them blackheads one month back. Hurrah indeed.

Initially I tried out Chlorella because how it is lauded as the Perfect Food. Wanted to feed it to KK cuz of his lousy immune system. He kept getting sick and stuff and getting rashes and allergic reaction everywhere. So I thought I'd try this out on myself too as I might be malnutritioned to in some areas of my diet. And from there, everything waltzed to THIS perfect ending. -____-"

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Well, not to say Chlorella stinks. This actually means it works! But oh dear God no I'm not taking it anymore for the time being. I can't even lift my face up to look people in the eye nowadays. I feel them creasing their eyebrows and letting their eyes roam over my swollen face. So much for everything. With all this happening, I'm horrified at how fragile my self-confidence is... and how bad the inferiority complex STILL is. After months of keeping myself toned, groomed and dolled up...was just what it was, i.e. making myself feel better about my physical appearance, i.e. making myself feel confident, i.e. doesn't do anything much to my estimation of my self-worth.

Our fleshworks are so futile and we are all so carnal, despite what our mouths pertly preaches. I'm glad this is happening. It puts me back into perspective of what's wrong with myself. I can be so forgiving of others, but not to myself. I must believe that people love and accept me even if my premature whites are sprouting everywhere, or when I don't look as good as those girls in the magazine.

In the end, I should exercise to keep myself healthy, un-fat. And being fat means exceeding the recommended figure in the BMI table. Oh yes, I'm a good 20.4 :).

No comments: