Monday, December 13, 2004

Dry Spot

Long time since the last blog entry. Guess I'm going through this really busy time of the year again where work piles up and sits on top of your head while you try to complete them before your neck breaks like a toothpick. That aside, our Jushin host seems to be down for no reason. Another reason not to rush the new page XD. But it's 80% done anyway. Hope to complete it tonight so I can go complete my Return to Mysterious Island game. There's one good adventure game, if you ask me.

Thanks all who had posted ideas to help me unclog drains. I've gotten it done! Yay! Got a bottle of watered down acid and poured it into the drain. Used a long pole to push through the crap in the pipes. It appeared that my ex-tenant was rearing some fighter cocks there previously, causing the drain to be stuck with chicken feathers and other stuff (that SHOULD NOT belong in there). Who could've guessed...>_> So yes, Ive spent a small fortune on the renovation. Lets hope the new family coming in will take care of the place. Don't think I will be able to endure another mind-bending experience like this.

I'm also sick, by the way, thanks to the weather here which could be freezing one minute, and scorchin hot in another. I have to breath through my mouth now. Nostrils are stuck. T_T Oh boy. Hm...medication making me drowsy too. I think I'll take the rest of the day off and go home today.

No comments: