Monday, October 11, 2004

Undetermined Day

Doing lunch with Carol today. Hope to have a nice chatty time. Haven't had much time catching up with her lately. It's weird how we stay in the same house and hardly see each other enough to start a proper conversation.

And the boyfriend's already in Brunei, today being his first day at work there. I hope he's well and all that. I'm worrying about him a lot. I'm worried that he won't be able to fit in, I worry that he might find his accomodations too lonely and quiet, I worry that he might be homesick, etc. I have this stupid urge to take leave and hop on a plane to look for him to make sure everything's all right now because I'm here. I'm turning into his mom T_T....

Anyway, I just found out on Saturday that my aunt is demonised. She pushed grandma until the old lady fell and hit her head on the wall and scream incoherently in strange voices. Uncle and her are Jehovah's Witnesses and refused to consider a deliverance. The next morning, grandma awoke to find their room padlocked and belongings moved away. Uncle and Auntie crept off during dawn. This is very bad. Like an episode out of the Exorcist. Now nobody will take care of grandma. Last I heard, my mom and the sisters are going to pitch in to place a deposit for an Indonesian maid to take care of grandma. And to think that Ipoh is dull and uneventful. >_> I'm just glad grandma is okay.

Sarah MacLachlan's songs are so...inspiring. I wonder how it feels to be "blinded by mercy"...and what does being "burnt in heaven" means...Hmmm...

By the way, ROMB 7-01 is in progress. Draft is complete, scripting's been done for the next 2 scenes. Things are looking good. :)

1 comment:

Gabeprime said...

Your BF is very lucky to have you. I hope he is doing well in Brunei. It' been a while since I've been there last but from what I've heard from family, it's very metropolitan nowadays. Can't compare to Singapore though, I suppose.

As for your grandma, good to hear she's alright. That incident was indeed weird. I hope everything all works out good in the end.