Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Headway WOOHOO!

Made headway with the new page (which is supposedly last week's page .__. ) I'm just left the last panel. Not sure what to do for that yet. Can't believe I did so much by just NOT playing games for a single night. Man, gotta watch my gaming time. But it's a good thing really that I have such a short attention span. I quickly got tired of Space Channel 5 Pt2 after 3 days and got it to PC play itself to unlock the costumes. Now I'm halfway through six PS2 games: Glass Rose, SP5 P2, FFX, Kingdom Hearts (boo!), Mister Mosqeeto, Katamari Damashii... Ugh.

Hm...I suddenly have this huge craving for icecream. Some vanilla butterscotch chocolate sort of craving. Nothing intelligent to type at the moment. Just fooling around in the GameCopyWorld forums.

No comments: