Thursday, August 04, 2005

I deserve it

Just got royally screwed by my aunt SF for dragging my ass around passing some important message to her. My oldest aunt has pancreas cancer and has recently accepted Lord Jesus as her personal savior. She suffers in pain daily desperately awaiting for His hand everynight. So it is that my brother got a word while waiting on the Lord last Friday, regarding this issue. And I managed to only get these verses to aunt SF this morning (after about 3-4 days later). I think it's my fault.

I don't know. I seem to be desensitized to family crisis nowadays. RIght now not only my oldest aunt's having pancreas cancer, my younger cousin is also admitted to the hospital due to some heart and brain problems caused by the car crash he was involved in last year. Doesn't look good. Young people going off before old people. But it's not like that... the Lord's a mighty cleansing wind. He blows through my family, bringing and breaking forth light into every dark corner there is.

Meanwhile, I just gotta go spend some time on my knees and see what's wrong with me.

No comments: